[Complete]At Vote: Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom" [Complete]

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom"

Category: Repeal | Resolution: SC#154 | Proposed by: Lexicor | Resolution link | World Assembly forum thread

Description: WA Security Council Resolution #154: Liberate Coalition Of Freedom shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: The Security Council,

Noting that the founder of Coalition of Freedom, Riftend disappeared, leaving the region defenseless and open to raiders;

Further Noting that Riftend, under a new nation Rifty ordered the evacuation of natives from the region to the The Eternal Knights following a merger deal being reached;

Understanding that The Black Riders did not sanction the raid and that raiders from that region were acting independently;

Acknowledging that several active nations who refused to evacuate were ejected by the former delegate South carolina;

Realizing that after South Carolina had ejected most remaining natives that the delegate lacked the adequate influence to password the region;

Further realizing that South Carolina subsequently left the region, on the orders of Rifty, rendering it defenseless from any raids and refound attempts,

Appalled by the propaganda campaign waged against the current refound efforts of Coalition of Freedom in an attempt to gain sympathy from this council;

Disgusted by the blatant hypocrisy of this liberation effort with the Coalition of Freedom having a notorious history as a raiding organization;

Vexed by the sudden renewed interest in the region by The Eternal Knights after repeated statements of disinterest and apathy towards Coalition of Freedom from their government and from Rifty;

Hereby repeals Liberate Coalition of Freedom.
Please vote: For | Against | Abstain | Present

"Abstain" means that you wish for the Delegate to not vote on the resolution at all.
"Present" means that you effectively choose not to participate in this vote. "Present" has no effect on how the Delegate votes.

Posts which do not include an explicit and unambiguous vote are not counted in the tally.

Ministry vote recommendation: For

Ministry Review
Written by HMS Unicorn

This is a proposal to repeal the Liberation of Coalition of Freedom that we voted on just last week. The Ministry at that time recommended voting against that resolution, and presented several arguments justifying that recommendation. The same arguments now apply in support of the repeal currently at vote.

The resolution that is targetted for repeal contained inaccuracies, most notably condemning an operation by The Black Rides which actually never took place in the first place. Furthermore, the original resolution went against the desires of the remaining natives in the region. Those natives have expressed support for safeguarding the region, and for the current delegate's actions to do so. All other stakeholders in the region have now abandoned it to move to a new one and have openly stated their indifference towards what happens to Coalition of Freedom. Therefore, we should vote in a way that aligns with the native community of the region, who have expressed their support for this resolution.

This is likely to reach quorum before this minor. I do not know whether I'll be online to start the poll before then, so I am opening it now.

Given that I voted against the original liberation, I vote For this repeal. The fact that I keep getting spammed by Rifty about this gives me another reason to vote for the repeal.

r3naissanc3r:
The fact that I keep getting spammed by Rifty about this gives me another reason to vote for the repeal.

Tell me about it.... Those telegrams were getting really fucking annoying, and henceforth why I launched the campaign.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back