Influence survey 2014

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
I have received this through telegram by Joe Bobs.
Calling all NationStates players!

You are invited to take part in The Great Influence Survey 2014, assessing which regions and organisations are the most influential in NationStates now and throughout history. Please fill in the questions below and send your telegram to Joe Bobs or post in this thread. Regions can be game or user created regions.

You MUST vote with your WA nation. Votes cast by non-WA nations will not be counted. Apologies, this was the only way to ensure one vote per person.

Please note, all answers will be published unless you explicitly state otherwise. If you do not wish to have you vote published please state DO NOT PUBLISH MY ANSWERS. If you do not wish your name to be listed in the list of respondents, please state DO NOT PUBLISH MY NAME. You can put both if you choose.

You may list ABSTAIN for as many options as you wish.

Thankyou for taking part.

Most Influential Regions Today:

Most Influential Regions Ever:

Most Influential Inter-Regional Organisations Today:

Most Influential Inter-Regional Organisations Ever:

Romanoffia:
What do you mean by "Influential"? Influence ratings or a pure opinion?
Though I am not the organizer of the survey, I believe Joe Bobs means influence with respect to gameplay politics. I am absolutely certain he does not mean influence as in the game influence/SPDR rankings.

r3naissanc3r:
Romanoffia:
What do you mean by "Influential"? Influence ratings or a pure opinion?
Though I am not the organizer of the survey, I believe Joe Bobs means influence with respect to gameplay politics. I am absolutely certain he does not mean influence as in the game influence/SPDR rankings.
OK, so it is purely subjective. :P

If not purely subjective, then I'd say this about says it all. :lol: :P

2poazyq.jpg

Back