[Complete]At vote: Repeal "Commend The Joint Systems Alliance" [Complete]

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Repeal "Commend The Joint Systems Alliance"

Category: Repeal | Strength: N/A | Proposed by: Elke and Elba | Resolution link | World Assembly forum thread

Description: WA Security Council Resolution #26: Commend The Joint Systems Alliance shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: The World Assembly,

ACKNOWLEDGING that The Joint Systems Alliance has been commended by this body for its role in promoting and keeping peace, and its involvement in providing help and aid to nations in need, and has been rightly done so,

NOTING that the said alliance has ceased to exist on peaceful terms for a significant amount of time and yet the commendation remains in force in order to promote the spirit the Joint Systems Alliance have promoted relentlessly throughout its existence, and to act as a role model for others, however,

FURTHER NOTING that this commendation have brought around unneeded attention to the honourable region of The Joint Systems Alliance, in which caused its objectionable refounding under a state unrelated in any way to The Joint Systems Alliance of the old,

UNDERSTANDING that The Joint Systems Alliance have been unfairly and unjustly usurped by The Mall Was Here of Morningstar Shining,

APPALLED that such an usurpation was not in the intention of the revival of the region, from the unfair ejections and ban of new non-related nations into the region, and only to gain recognition of the World Assembly and seek glory through this aformentioned commendation that applied and was solely and only meant for the original The Joint Systems Alliance and not the currently-existing irrendentist region similarly named 'The Joint Systems Alliance',

ACCEPTING that as a result of such, keeping a commendation for the dissolved The Joint Systems Alliance would be untenable despite its former honourable acts, actions and past work,

FURTHER UNDERSTANDING that it is ultimately the World Assembly's fault for keeping this aforementioned commendation which allowed for the tarnishment of a past memory of a organisation once justly credited for, for it has galvanised the rogue state of Morningstar Shining to act malevolently and refound the once-glorious region despite having no aim whatsoever to restore its work, and no claim to the name due to its lack of any involvement whatsoever in the original the Joint Systems Alliance since this rogue state has bitter disregard for the commendable work The Joint Systems Alliance have done,

Hence unwillingly,
HEREBY REPEALS SC#26, "Commend The Joint Systems Alliance".

Written with the assistance and support of Dreadful Sagittarius, a native of the original The Joint Systems Alliance.
Please vote: For | Against | Abstain | Present

"Abstain" means that you wish for the Delegate to not vote on the resolution at all.
"Present" means that you effectively choose not to participate in this vote. "Present" has no effect on how the Delegate votes.

Posts which do not include an explicit vote are not counted in the tally.

On this one I can't say I particularly care either way. So I vote Abstain.

It's two edit: one approvals away from quorum now. Whoever votes first gets to determine how I'll stack :P .

Here is the TG sent to selected delegates, since I didn't have time to do this on a regular basis:

---

Good afternoon delegates, and amongst you all, fellow RPers,

Today I am asking for your support for Repeal "Commend The Joint Systems Alliance", which seeks to repeal a region's commendation that ceased to exist around 2011.

This is not a repeal to invalidate the work they have done prior to their CTE, but instead, forum moderator Mallorea and Riva under the guise of Morningstar Shining has refounded the region, unjustly, so that 'he can get the commendation badge' that the Joint Systems Alliance rightfully acquired a long time ago.

Furthermore, this proposal seeks to stand in firm opposition of moderator Mallorea and Riva's decision to submit Liberate Haven (using his puppet Spallorea and Rivartz), which aims to 'liberate' a old founderless region with a password in place for a decade, that caused so much alarm to the Roleplay community that Mallorea might liberate other RP regions, and that Haven was the only the first domino that many of the International Incidents Roleplaying Mentors submitted a joint statement decrying for his deceitful intentions - including putting blame for the coup of The South Pacific, which was orchestrated by Mallorea and Riva itself. This will delay Mallorea's attempt to send his proposal to the floor.

I hope you do see where I am coming forth and put your approval. Mallorea and Riva in ignoring the Roleplaying community, had caused distrust and bickering between the other moderators and II RP Mentors which usually see eye to eye. In doing so, Mallorea is threatening division within the Nationstates Community on a very real and dangerous basis, and our inaction to stop Mallorea who has acted maliciously will break NationStates into irreconcilable factions.

Regards,
Elke and Elba
Delegate of Yggdrasil

---

Feel free to ask any question(s) if you do have any.

For this. I believe my WA is still on Nierr.

It doesn't matter anymore (or at least not for now), but for future reference:

World Assembly Voting Policy:
3) Eligible to submit votes in a voting thread are all persons that: have a World Assembly nation either residing in The North Pacific, or deployed in an official mission of the North Pacific Army; and satisfy this condition for the entire time the voting thread is open.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back