FOIA Requst

The North Pacific Intelligence Agency

What does it know and when does it know it?

I want all information available released. The public deserves answers. Are you monitoring our communications? Wire taps? Bank records? EVERY TIME I STARE AT DD's Halle Berry icon? What?

Democratic Donkeys:
There probably isn't a satisfying answer to your question because, so far as I know, there is no NPIA. :ADN:
That would be correct. There was talk of one, but it didn't go ahead in the end.

I also thought your ridiculous FOIA request was a joke.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Are you monitoring our communications? Wire taps? Bank records? EVERY TIME I STARE AT DD's Halle Berry icon? What?
b721c9b22655611fa1883aec4073372c7ef08170fdb0a63fb3a68b36bc918ad5.jpg

mcmasterdonia:
Democratic Donkeys:
There probably isn't a satisfying answer to your question because, so far as I know, there is no NPIA. :ADN:
That would be correct. There was talk of one, but it didn't go ahead in the end.

I also thought your ridiculous FOIA request was a joke.
It was a joke. But i still wanted a reply ;)

Whatever information that ever was about the NPIA was released by Tresville years ago. It's probably in the archives somewhere still. But he released it all the while.

Grosseschnauzer:
Whatever information that ever was about the NPIA was released by Tresville years ago. It's probably in the archives somewhere still. But he released it all the while.
There is no marked area of the archives containing NPIA-related threads that is visible to my mask.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
It doesnt exist grosse there is no npia the del and vice del would never lie!
Grosse is referring to the original NPIA. It was disbanded some years ago.

COE is correct. Any archive is not publicly viewable at this time.

Blue Wolf II:
Yeah, judging from the NPIA agents we had in LWU, I wouldn't call them all that skilled.
Really? Which ones would they be? Most of the time the LWU were not on our radar. We had to harbour our resources and concentrate on more significant groups.

Oh, you don't remember Daimiaena? She's the one that motivated Lexicon to declare war on TNP. She was caught in LWU, Hersfold foolishly admitted she was an NPIA agent when confronted by Scardino, and then positively identified in Lexicon via her LWU IP we provided to them.

Hersfold admitted to the LWU spying but denied The Lexicon spying, despite clear evidence. This was all Cathyy and IP need to declare a war, over the objections of several Lexicon co-founders.

Also Mesian was the "mysterious nameless blameless" witness at my trial, in which I was found innocent of treason and espionage. He was also caught spying in The Pacific, if I recall correctly.

I don't remember NPIA having the best track record.

to be honest, no I do not remember the things you say. Although Daimiaena vaguely rings a bell.

But it stands to reason your view of the NPIA would be distorted. All you would have got to hear about were the failures. In intel, by the very nature, the successes go unnoticed.

Back