Oh, don't mind me...

James

TNPer
Hi there! I'm James (as soon as my name change request goes through) and have finally decided to creep into the feeders, whether that was a wise choice, I suppose we'll find out!

Nickname(s)?: None, really. Wait, no, that sounds sad... I was dubbed "Captain Dan" in Albion for about a week. But I suppose it will be down to TNP to think of a nick name of more longevity. :blush:
Main Nation?: It's a nation called "DANRION", a name that you can tell was thought up on one rainy Saturday afternoon, and currently resides in United Kingdom.
RL Country?: I'm British! Though rather boringly live in greater London. Which, I'm afraid, means no Scottish whisky for you lot.
Favourite Colour(s)?: Why limit myself? I enjoy a good rainbow.
Do you use IRC?: I use Skype more. But will use an/the IRC if people prefer.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: I'm a thief. I like to steal policy and ideology from multiple sources, though overall I suppose I am a staunch liberal who vears away from the norm on a few specific points. Like defence!
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: I find myself neck deep in both, wherever I am in NS! So yes, you could say that I enjoy them.

Other than that... it's great to meet you all properly instead of simply hearing vague rumours in the drab dark distant corners of a ragged and rather rabid NS!

Hell Yeah! Daniel Scott in TNP! (well, James... I've got to get used to that name, then)

As you might know, I moved my nation Anglia from UK and I'm not active in the forums anymore. I'm focusing in TNP and I'm very happy you're here too. Also congrats on Chelsea qualifying for semi-finals... Even if I can't stand Mourinho, they really deserved it.

As you can see there's no like or dislikes buttons here... :P hahaha .... Anyway, welcome aboard, mate!

punk d:
Thanks! Great to see you on better terms than those formerly in TSP.

Lennart:
Hell Yeah! Daniel Scott in TNP! (well, James... I've got to get used to that name, then)

As you might know, I moved my nation Anglia from UK and I'm not active in the forums anymore. I'm focusing in TNP and I'm very happy you're here too. Also congrats on Chelsea qualifying for semi-finals... Even if I can't stand Mourinho, they really deserved it.

As you can see there's no like or dislikes buttons here... :P hahaha .... Anyway, welcome aboard, mate!
Now this is what I call a welcome! :P

Ah, I did wonder where you had disappeared off to, though it's understandable that you left, I'm not hugely active in UK anymore.

Thank you, Chelsea certainly aren't the most popular team but I do like to think we deserved this one. Oh dear... I can't remember who you support? Was it Arsenal?

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Hi hello greetings salutations party on dude
:hello:

mcmasterdonia:
Welcome to our forum.
Thanks for the welcome!

And it will remain like that if Ramsey is not back soon... Well, and I'm not even talking about Walcott, poor sod.

But, the FA cup is within our reach, anyway :)

edit-James, what's your TNP nation's name? Dalter seems to be in TSP. I'm Avalon, feel free to TG me in-game.

It has been nine years since you've won the FA cup, it'll be at least a decade more until you do again. :P

My TNP nation is now actually Dalter1! It's quite underdeveloped, but that'll change soon enough. (I'll get around to changing my profile fields soon)

Welcome to the forum buddy! Feel free to ask if you need any help finding things :) The regional IRC is a great place to hangout sometimes too.

Thanks! I appreciate the welcome. I would be over at the IRC right now, but I've been warned that things can get a little wild. :P

Back