Assistant AG

It will be really useful for me to have at least one deputy to help with prosecution, organising the AG's office, general advice, and to step in if I'm incapacitated.

For this purpose, Gracius Maximus will be Assistant Attorney General.

As it means being a government official, Minister, you will need to take the oath of office.

All the best to the office of Attorney General for the upcoming term! Always enforce the law to the best of your ability, and do what we elected you to do... or something.

Congrats, Ivan!

Let me just cross "Commit crime and avoid either prosecution or conviction" off of my to-do list for this term...

I am certain that I will not be needed. According to a post in TSP, the Court Justices were elected only to keep me out of office and they are just trolls that can't do the job. So I guess no actual worries for anything making it to trial, right?

Interesting how what is supposed to be an insult from some random moron can be twisted into an ego boost. Good job citizens of TNP.

Wow, someone with the Anumia surname is a total jagoff? :o

I would love to see you participate in the government, Gracius Maximus. Please take the position! :)

Also, since I neglected to state so in my first response here, thank you to the Attorney General for the opportunity. Hopefully my woeful incompetence won't become a hindrance to the office. :)

Gracius Maximus:
Also, since I neglected to state so in my first response here, thank you to the Attorney General for the opportunity. Hopefully my woeful incompetence won't become a hindrance to the office. :)

Welcome aboard!

Tim:
Hail to the proud upholders of our glorious Judiciary o/

When you say 'Glorious Judiciary' make sure that you capitalize the G in Glorious! The Judiciary is indeed Glorious and I'm glad you have recognized that fact. :P :lol:

Got to love how classy Maximus is ;)

Although, it should be noted that I am not an Anumia. Haven't gotten around to changing my name there. I'd like to ask that you control yourself though. Calling people "random morons" is not good decorum.

I can't help it, you voted for Sanctaria. I can hold a grudge for a long time, it's something my friends admire about me. :P

If I'm mean to you it's because I secretly like you. I operate solely on the level of playground politics. You can expect a spider in your hair any minute now.

I can't even remember that I voted for Sanctaria :P

All I remember was that people were really pressuring me for some random vote.

Rach:
Got to love how classy Maximus is ;)

Although, it should be noted that I am not an Anumia. Haven't gotten around to changing my name there. I'd like to ask that you control yourself though. Calling people "random morons" is not good decorum.
I'm sorry. Since you are here then you are no longer 'random'.

Looks like leaving the region was a smart call in avoiding prosecution and a potential punishment.

Treize_Dreizehn is dismissed as Assistant AG.

This is due to potential conflict of interest with the defense.

Thank you for your service, Treize.

I would like to make an important announcement:

I have looked over the applications of those who are interested in serving The North Pacific as court room Prosecutors and Investigators ---- and I am happy to appoint the following as Assistant Attorney Generals (AAGs)

Firstly Romanoffia has applied. I do not want to politicize my appointments -- I know he comes with some baggage of late where TNP State Religion is concerned -- So I know people do not like him due to his views on it --- however the role of an AAG is not to be liked and to try criminal cases in court and investigate complaints with the AG. As such I feel Mr. Roman has vast experience in TNP Law having served as Justice and Chief Justice, articulate in writing legal reviews and legal proposals. I feel he has a breadth of experience and can help me as I settle into the office. So for the experience he brings I am hoping any illwill he has aquired as of late can be overlooked, and I am happy to appoint Romanoffia as an Assistant AG.

Also, HuAt has applied for an AAG spot. He is a new player but seems eager to contribute to the region. In his app he claims to have dived into the legal records of the region. And feels participating n our simulated role play courts and arguing law can help him in his Real Life endeavours. So Teaming him up with Romanoffia and myself, I feel we can help shape him into a competent Prosecutor.

So I would like to appoint HuAt as an Assistant AG as well.

Gentlemen, please take your oath.

I am still open to appointing 1 or 2 more people as AAGs and assemblying a formidable prosecution team. So if you are interested fill out an AAG application and I will Consider it.

Thank you.

PaulWallLibertarian42
Attorney General - The North Pacific

Back