-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Dear The North Pacific,

On behalf of Guslantis, I am proposing a treaty for all of the nations in The North Pacific. If you would like to be apart of this treaty, henceforth named the Treaty of Pigletville, please take the following oath:

I, the nation of [insert nation name here] will not engage in conflict with the other members of the treaty, by air, land, or sea. I will protect the other nations in their time of conflict. I will only use my armies for the good of the other member nations, and not against the other nations.

Sincerely,

President Hilley
President of Guslantis

I, the nation of Guslantis will not engage in conflict with the other members of the treaty, by air, land, or sea. I will protect the other nations in their time of conflict. I will only use my armies for the good of the other member nations, and not against the other nations.

I, the nation of Avalon will not engage in conflict with the other members of the treaty, by air, land, or sea. I will protect the other nations in their time of conflict. I will only use my armies for the good of the other member nations, and not against the other nations.

Sincerely
Lennart Raybrandt, King of Avalon.

I, the nation of Ashatwe will not engage in conflict with the other members of the treaty, by air, land, or sea. I will protect the other nations in their time of conflict. I will only use my armies for the good of the other member nations, and not against the other nations.

Sincerely,
Ash, Guru of Ashatwe

I, the nation of Malvad will not engage in conflict with the other members of the treaty, by air, land, or sea. I will protect the other nations in their time of conflict. I will only use my armies for the good of the other member nations, and not against the other nations.

Sincerely,

Wendy Stevenson
Minister of the State

To the signatories to the treaty of Pigletville,

The Kingdom of McMasterdonia strongly condemns the manipulative acts of Guslantis in promoting this treaty to the peaceful nations of the North Pacific. Guslantis has only sought to bring nations into this with their deceptive tactics to promote a false sense of peace while they attack other peaceful nations within the region.

President Hilley has lied to the nations of the North Pacific. Peace was never his goal, instead he wished to divide those nations that could stand against his acts of war in the North Pacific.

Guslantis has pursued an act of imperial aggression against the peaceful and influential nation of Zemnaya Svoboda. We encourage all signatories to the treaty of Pigletville to act with haste and repeal this treaty from their national laws and to stand against this act of imperial aggression.

The Kingdom of McMasterdonia will never sign this treaty of Pigletville and we stand against unjustified acts of aggression and intentional deception in foreign negotiations.

Matilda Tyrell,
Queen of McMasterdonia

Regrettably, Malvad is withdrawing from this treaty. We can not support nations that go to war without being provoked. We will remain neutral in the war, however. May peace soon prevail.

Wendy Stevenson
Minister of the State

Avalon feels dissapointed by Guslantis behaviour.

King Lennart so regrets this situation that invites the other signers of the Treaty: Malvad and Ashatwe to sign a new agreement to officialy revoke the Pigletville Treaty while keeping our three nations (and other nations if they join) under mutual protection with fair conditions to avoid this happens again.

Sincerely
Lennart Raybrandt, King of Avalon

Dear the nations of The North Pacific,

I am amending the Treaty of Pigletville, the oath is now: I, the nation of [insert nation name here] will not engage in conflict with the other members of the treaty, by air, land, or sea. I will protect the other nations in their time of conflict. I will only use my armies for the good of the other member nations, and not against the other nations.

This is to help keep peace in the area, and not cause alliances to form over what side they will be on. I have not lied to the nations of The North Pacific, I just made a stupid mistake to go to war with a nation my armed forces could not handle for the expansion of Guslantis. I ask that you please consider taking the oath of the amended Treaty of Pigletville.

If you think this treaty should be amended further, please feel free to contact me.

-President Hilley

Back