The North Pacific Bar and Grill

I used to be a bartender like McMasterdonia, then I took an arrow in the knee, and started making outdated jokes.

mcmasterdonia:
We've had various bar tenders over the years!! It tends to change depending on who can spare the time.

What would you like?
A job. :P
I used to be a bartender like McMasterdonia, then I took an arrow in the knee, and started making outdated jokes.
Like that (^) one?

James:
Lennart:
OK, here's a job for you, friend. May I have a cocktail based on tequila, please?
Heh, sure! ^_^

James pushes slightly tequila heavy based drink Len's way.
*Drinks in a single gulp*

"more, please"

*Notices Ali around*

"May I know what's so special about Chilean wine?"

We are quickly approaching the 300,000 post mark.

To celebrate this - the bar will be offering free drinks and tapas to all who come in.

Can I have a black Russian, with Bailey's Irish Cream instead of Kulula.

And Can Someone Tell Me About The New Guinness the Blonde?

"Drinks 3 of the shots before the finishing hitting the table that mcmasterdonia threw"

I'll take a milkshake. I like them.

Vanilla please; make it extra large, preferably 1 foot high and 1 foot wide.

"It's one of those days, ain't it, Richard?"

[me] prepares the wide variety of drinks and hands them to Richard.

[me] throws on an apron and grabs a chilled water from the back.

"Here's your mineral water. Can I get you anything else?"

(OOC:I guess I am working here.)

[me] prepares a chocolate milkshake and pours it into a glass, placing the whipped cream can next to it.

"You want whip cream?"

*EXPLOSION EXPLOSION* *EPIC MUSIC* *JAFSFNNAFNNAHKFHJJHBFBJBJWFA*

*RANDOM BADASS LEATHER JACKET SYRIXIAN AWESOME D00D WALKS IN AND GOES INTO THE BAR*

*EXTR33M WINE FLOOD OF DOOM AND AWESOME DRUNKINESSSSSSSS!!!!*

(OOC: That's a metaphor for "I'm one of your fellow barmen now, Bootsie.")

"If Syrixia declares war sober, then what does he do when he's drunk?"

[me] pours a shot of Guslant white wine and happily hands it to Syrixia with a smile.

"Let's find out. First one's on the house."

*gets out a machine gun*

*the machine gun shoots doves*

*the bar is now full of doves*

SYRIXIA, @#$% YEAH! COMIN' DOWN TO SAVE THE MUTHA##$%IN peace and love and happiness YEAH!

[me] quickly snatches the dove gun from Syrixia and hands him a pillow in replacement.

"I've changed my mind! Drunk Syrixia is bad, really bad! Here, go to sleep, you'll enjoy it."

[me] leads the drunken Syrixia over to a corner to sleep as she goes back to serving the patrons.

Once returning to the bar, [me] prepares the Milo Dinosaur that she forgot to make earlier for Lord Nwahs.

"Sorry 'bout that Lord Nwahs. I didn't realize I was working here until now. You wanna pay now, or shall I add it to your tab?"

[me] glances over to Tomb, Richard, and McMasterdonia, who have also not paid for their drinks yet.

[me] takes the card from Lord Nwahs and quickly swipes it.

"Can I get you anything else?"

[me] looks surprised at Lord Nwahs' request, but nevertheless looks under the cabinet for chopped cashews. She places them on the bar.

"They're chopped cashews. Hope you like them that way."

Whip cream would be great, Bootsie! And I'll hand you over my credit card also (Hands over the credit Card.)

And Bootsie, I'd like to make a special request. Tonight, in this bar, all drinks and orders are on me. So TNPers eat and drink all you want. This is to celebrate McM's B-day.

~ Tomb

[me] prepares the pizza in the back before putting it in the oven. She then takes out a megaphone, and says, "Attention all Bar and Grill customers, in honor of McMasterdonia's birthday, Tomb is paying for all orders! Please enjoy your food, and wish a happy birthday to McMasterdonia."

[me] waits for the pizza to cook, before handing it to McMasterdonia. "Happy Birthday McMasterdonia, would you like a celebratory beverage?"

Bootsie everyday is a good day for a blockbuster :)

"Downs it in half a minute, while acting like not needing to cough one bit"

"Pulls random flask and pours into shot glass, hands it to McMasterdonia)
Apparently its your BDay, don't worry it isn't gasoline.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Whip cream would be great, Bootsie! And I'll hand you over my credit card also (Hands over the credit Card.)

And Bootsie, I'd like to make a special request. Tonight, in this bar, all drinks and orders are on me. So TNPers eat and drink all you want. This is to celebrate McM's B-day.

~ Tomb

That is too kind of you Tomb! Thank you, what a wonderful birthday present.

Bootsie:
Bootsie prepares the pizza in the back before putting it in the oven. She then takes out a megaphone, and says, "Attention all Bar and Grill customers, in honor of McMasterdonia's birthday, Tomb is paying for all orders! Please enjoy your food, and wish a happy birthday to McMasterdonia."

Bootsie waits for the pizza to cook, before handing it to McMasterdonia. "Happy Birthday McMasterdonia, would you like a celebratory beverage?"

I would love one of your finest beers!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E0aZ387M_I

Back