TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Category: Condemnation
Nominee: Lazzarania
Proposed by: The Great Destruction

Condemn Lazzarania:
Description: APPALLED that Lazzarania has chosen to destroy an active and influential community of well over 100 resident nations such as The Royal Alliance,

RECOGNIZING that some of those resident nations have existed there in The Royal Alliance for nearly a year,

FURTHER DISMAYED by the fact that Lazzarania has chosen to destroy The Royal Alliance’s regional message board in an attempt to hide its history,

NOTING that Lazzarania has endeavoured to wipe any incriminating evidence from The Royal Alliance’s message board by deletion,

UNDERSTANDING that Lazzarania is in fact the founder of The Royal Alliance and retains the ability and the right to remove residents and suppress entries in the regional message board,

FURTHER UNDERSTANDING that Lazzarania wished to move its attentions to another region,

PROCLAIMING that even with the above concessions, regional destruction of this level is atrocious and verges on the brink of genocide,

APPALLED that the region was given no option to manage the region under new leadership and too little time to organize a mass exodus,

REMINDED that the nation of Lazzarania has had a history of creating a sphere of propaganda and discrimination which demonstrate the cavalier attitude with which Lazzarania will abuse its powers to suit the nations own agenda,

DISCOURAGED at the nation of Lazzarania’s elitist attitude, putting the rights of all other nations below its own,

FURTHER REMINDED that all countries have a right to their own beliefs, customs, and ideals, and a right to voice them, a right that the nation of Lazzarania scoffed at,

PROPOSING that it is the responsibility of the World Assembly to discourage regional and world powers from abusing their abilities,

BELEIVING that a condemnation from the World Assembly will chasten the nation of Lazzarania into recanting its immoral and domineering ways,

The World Assembly hereby condemns the nation of Lazzarania.

SC Resolution at Vote: Condemn Lazzarania
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6959598/

0 for; 1 against (Tim); 1 abstain (Cormac Stark); 0 present

To vote one must have a WA nation in TNP or be a member of NPA. I vote for if most of the votes are in for, and against if most of the votes are against. I don't count "present" votes as votes for this. This means that a vote for abstain is a vote against my voting either way.

Zemnaya Svoboda's vote on "Condemn Lazzarania" has been withdrawn.

SC Resolution at Vote: Condemn Lazzarania
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6959598/

0 for; 3 against (Tim, Blue Wolf II, Redamerica); 1 abstain (Cormac Stark); 0 present

To vote one must have a WA nation in TNP or be a member of NPA. I vote for if most of the votes are in for, and against if most of the votes are against. I don't count "present" votes as votes for this. This means that a vote for abstain is a vote against my voting either way.

Zemnaya Svoboda's vote against "Condemn Lazzarania" has been noted.

Description: APPALLED that Lazzarania has chosen to destroy an active and influential community of well over 100 resident nations such as The Royal Alliance,

This is the first clause and it does not make sense. does it mean the community destroyed was "The Royal Alliance" or does it mean a unnamed community that is similar to the region, "The Royal Alliance"?

I wasn't able to read any more than that because that alone makes this a very poor resolution.

AGAINST.

Against. I know Lazzarania well, nice chap and he didn't have a lot of time left in NS, so he pulled a Gates and closed the region. Not a condemnable action, it was his right to do that as founder of the region.

(Remained voting against)

The Security Council resolution "Condemn Lazzarania" was defeated 7,029 votes to 2,128.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back