-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
This thread is now deprecated. Please visit the new Resident Registry thread here.

To be verified please post the following in this thread:

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is <My Nation Name>.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is very odd and random. Just for the record my WA at this time is Limitless Events.

Limi:
I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is very odd and random. Just for the record my WA at this time is Limitless Events.
You were already on the list :P

But thank you for reporting your WA nation. It will be entered into the records.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Northlord Halcyon and Zaolat number something? WA is Dendarii Mercenaries.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Nomug.

spartacus.gif

UncleJughead:
I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation Walavincia. (WA member)
Adding.

Your profile field setting for your nation doesn't need to have the "www.nationstates.net/nation=" part by the way.

Eluvatar:
UncleJughead:
Adding.

Your profile field setting for your nation doesn't need to have the "www.nationstates.net/nation=" part by the way.
Eluvatar,

Thanks. How do I enter it in then? I'm not good with codes -- it only allows 40 characters on in that space.

UncleJughead:
Eluvatar:
UncleJughead:
Adding.

Eluvatar,

Thanks. How do I enter it in then? I'm not good with codes -- it only allows 40 characters on in that space.
All you should put in there is:

Walavincia

Eluvatar:
UncleJughead:
Eluvatar:
UncleJughead:
Adding.

Eluvatar,

All you should put in there is:

Walavincia
Good deal! Did it -- wish I knew sooner. :tb1:

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Blackshear41. (WA member)

I'm taking a TNP forum sabbatical and would like to switch my status from RA member to registered citizen before I get kicked out for inactivity, missing votes and such. Thank you.

Blackshear:
I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Blackshear41. (WA member)

I'm taking a TNP forum sabbatical and would like to switch my status from RA member to registered citizen before I get kicked out for inactivity, missing votes and such. Thank you.
Done.

ADGN8, you have registered nation status through being masked for the NPA. I understand you resigned from the NPA, but you get to keep the registered citizen mask. :)

Eluvatar:

To be verified please post the following in this thread:

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is <My Nation Name>.
I am a TNPer. My nation is West Erinalba.

Grosseschnauzer:
ADGN8, you have registered nation status through being masked for the NPA. I understand you resigned from the NPA, but you get to keep the registered citizen mask. :)
Oh, ok. Thanks! :D

All residents of TNP who want to apply for citizen masking should apply for registration in this thread, per the instructions in the opening post.

If you are applying for R.A. membership (in that thread) you do not need to apply for a registered citizen mask.

My Nation is TNP is Divine Fire, and in 12 or so hours from now Divine fire will be given WA status. So could you approve this application 12 hours from now.

Back