-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
I haven’t written one of these in quite awhile, but here goes.

I am interested in becoming delegate of The North Pacific. It has been quite awhile since I was last delegate, but I’ve never stopped offering my protection to TNP by keeping my WA nation in TNP and periodically gathering endorsements. Resulting in today’s WA ranking of 2nd in the region and 3rd in the world. :)

I don’t have any grand agenda, although I will engage in a recruitment drive in the region. I like making sure people are kept abreast of what’s going on and encouraged to participate.

I welcome any questions or suggestions.

:bunny: Power!

Where'd your avatar come from? I think it's gorgeous.

There are concerns about your activity, though it's undeniable that you've always demonstrated dedication to the region by maintaining your nation, etc. Will this recent activity increase be ongoing?

The avatar is a piece of fractal art.

Activity wise, I've been playing with the main NS forum quite intensively for awhile now. I knew I didn't want to play the eRepublik game so I didn't get involved with that effort, but now I have a chance to become more active and have a role in TNP. But I definitely have the time to devote to NS matters.

Not only is your opponent crazy, but it seems you are good friends with the giant pink bunny. How will your relationship with the GPB affect your management of the region and what (if any) role will GPB play in the region?

Word to the wise: Don't diss the GPB. I know one player who did, and the bunny came up to him and .... well, to cut a long story short he has stopped eating carrots.

Not only is your opponent crazy, but it seems you are good friends with the giant pink bunny.  How will your relationship with the GPB affect your management of the region and what (if any) role will GPB play in the region?
Bunny is a constant presence in my life, being a great source of inspiration and amusement. In terms of regional life, Bunny will be involved as a theme, although not as the "Bunny Tyrant" that has been suggested in the past by various people.

I think Bunny can bring lighthearted humor to the masses and I intend to help spread the word.

The Bunny will rule over all
:ADN:

Your opponent, JAL, is barking mad. How can you counter this advantage?
So wait a second. Are you wanting me to act against the advantage that should give me or do you think being barking mad is an advantage and therefore I should offer up an assessment of my own mental state.
Interpret the question however you'd like.
I think I did. :fish:
Then what's your answer?

Well, I can only act as I've always done really. I won't change how I act based on what other people are like.

In regards to my mental state, aside from the sleepiness I feel because it's just past 6am here, I'm doing pretty good. Family and friends are good, work is quite nice and play has been interesting for awhile now. I'm excited about the MaxChat this weekend and just bought my plane tickets for Christmas time.

I'm afraid I'm not really that insane. Silly maybe, sarcastic definitely.

Back