10k5.jpg

10k6.jpg

10k7.jpg

fra.jpg

fra2.jpg

fra3.jpg

fra4.jpg

fra5.jpg

The only joke is on the few poor TNP natives who actually thought that WW was acting in their best interests.

And the Gatesville troopers who are being moved around like pawns on a chessboard

It's a joke? :blink: :eyebrow:
No joke. I verified and saw these posts for myself.

What worries me is a cooperative minor effort between TAO and Gates. :mad:

Would it be cricket to post a link to this thread on the RMB and title it "The Truth about Lewis and Clark"? :lol:

At Kark: :worship: :winner: :worship:

Nice work!

R

I think it is funny. It shows everyone what L&C is really all about and who is really in on it all.

Nice work, Khark! :winner: :worship: :clap:

*waits for Lewis and Clark to spontaneously combust*

There are a lot of people in those red posts that I do not recognise. Were they all people from the North Pacific. If they were not, what were they doing deciding what happens in this region?

Who are they?

Nor am I surprised.

Grog, some are those who came into TNP within the last few months, apparently as part of L&C plan; others are those who have not particularly cared for the existence of a democratic form of government in TNP, or as Inspector Louis said in "Casablanca, "the usual suspects.

And others got seduced by promises of change, and as usual, the revolution brought about something worse than what was around before. :ph34r:
And the irony is that (as Ernst Röhm said, just before he was put up against the wall...) "All revolutions eventually devour their own children". ;D

But you hit the nail right on the head with assessment!

R

Release what you want and taking a quote from the great Clark Gable [Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn]. Gatesville is here to stay get used to it, we’ve been insulted to many times on this pathetic board of yours for me to let this lay to rest. We now have an all out war so be it you’ve made your choices. I shall call in all of my favors. I shall call in all of my allies to fight you.

Kark stay out of this your such a turn coat any future you have in NS is done and gone.
Let me just get this straight.

You, Gates, are supreme master of NS and when you say you will make someone pay, they will be turned away by all regions in fear?

Or did I misunderstand?

First of all, please spell my name correctly. Second of all, espionage and intrigue have always been part of the game.

You brag so much about how the Gatesville Intelligence Agency has eyes all over NS, yet when someone successfully carries out an intel op. against you, all you can do is complain about how they betrayed poor ole Gates and randomly lash out at them.

lol take my comments how you wish I have to explain nothing to you Kvjjarkistan. Or to you Eluvatar the official spokesperson of Taijitu.

I'm starting to see why some people want Gates to speak. He's so bizarre, it becomes a strange form of entertainment.

Otherwise, I attach little or no value to it.....much like the declining value of the dollar these days.

If you ask me, Gates finally showed up because there's been some grumbling among some members of his government about this whole thing- particularly that comment about how Gatesvillians will do anything if he plays the UN angle, but also the fact that such a huge breach of security occurred on his watch.

Coming here and issuing an ultimatum is damage control. Gates has to make a strong show of force out here or else he may lose a little prestige at home. Not much mind you- in most cases, I'd even say that it would be completely insignificant. However, when you like to style yourself as some sort of deity, any hit that you take is a huge insult.

lol take my comments how you wish I have to explain nothing to you Kvjjarkistan. Or to you Eluvatar the official spokesperson of Taijitu.
I'm not sure I understood you there. I am not an official spokesperson of Taijitu.

Ahah.

Are you trying to imply I'm not a North Pacifician?

And I don't know how I can logically prove a negative. I suppose someone could ask Delegate Sovereign Dixie if I was an official spokesperson...

That's very true.

I don't know what it, on the other hand, has to do with whether or not I'm a spokesperson for Taijitu or the topic of Kharkistania's revelation of secrets.

I still don't understand the point of your statement that I'm a spokesperson for Taijitu. Are you trying to say that my opinion should be discarded, that I'm not really a North Pacifican, because of that? Or what?

You are a senior member of Taijitu there for I must conclude that you are a high representative of that region and that you endorse actions against Gatesville.

Taijitu will now become an enemy of Gateville and I will present this declaration or war to my High Council and they will decide your fate

Kark stay out of this your such a turn coat any future you have in NS is done and gone.

You, Gates, are supreme master of NS and when you say you will make someone pay, they will be turned away by all regions in fear?

Or did I misunderstand?
Taijitu will now become an enemy of Gateville and I will present this declaration or war to my High Council and they will decide your fate

So I was right.

Ooh. A war. I haven't been in a war for about .... two minutes now.

By the way. ROFL:

Q:
You, Gates, are supreme master of NS
Or did I misunderstand?
So I was right?

A:
Yes you are.

Hail Gates, Supreme Master of Nationstates.

"You, Gates, are supreme master of NS" Where did I ever say that Flem? Your the reason for my actions against TNP it is sad that so many will have to suffer because of the actions of one.

First of all, please spell my name correctly. Second of all, espionage and intrigue have always been part of the game.

You brag so much about how the Gatesville Intelligence Agency has eyes all over NS, yet when someone successfully carries out an intel op. against you, all you can do is complain about how they betrayed poor ole Gates and randomly lash out at them.
Man you are a whiner

If you ask me, Gates finally showed up because there's been some grumbling among some members of his government about this whole thing- particularly that comment about how Gatesvillians will do anything if he plays the UN angle, but also the fact that such a huge breach of security occurred on his watch.

You think that.

Coming here and issuing an ultimatum is damage control. Gates has to make a strong show of force out here or else he may lose a little prestige at home. Not much mind you- in most cases, I'd even say that it would be completely insignificant. However, when you like to style yourself as some sort of deity, any hit that you take is a huge insult.

You are ridiculous, prestige has always been gained through military victories. Yes, it is by no means the only way but no one remembers the generals who never won anything do they? (except the ones who lost) I doubt Gates is insulted by you OK, more likely that Gatesville is just exasperated with the comments made about it on this forum, and is fighting back.

I like the way, Gates, You change the subject of this discussion. This discussion is not made for your declaration of war, nor your accusion on Taijitu but on your pathetic conspiracy that just exploded in your face!

Now we know with who we talk now.

You think that.
Actually, I was told so by a rather high ranking member of Gatesville.
Specifically, this person confronted me and told me about the consequences this had for Gatesville, mainly to determine if my primary purpose in releasing these documents was to hurt Westwind or to hurt Gates. They also said I was an idiot if I thought that this release would cause no problems back at home, as well as the fact that the primary reason they were confronting me was to ease some of their subordinates' grumbling.

I could post screenshots if you want, but since that was a private conversation and not a discussion thread, I'd probably pass the whole "privacy" line.

You call my followers minions and subordinates my oh my what lies you folk like to spread calling us puppet masters and such. The mighty Gatesville Guard will follow me to their death if asked of them. I will now classify this former regime as a terrorist group with the sole intent of destroying Gatesville. And I will make it be known here and now that any organization that supports you will now be considered an enemy of the great region of Gatesville. Please continue the Gatesville bashing for it will only strengthen our will and our resolve. If by some very small chance you should re take TNP I will start a conscription and build a U.N. army of hundreds to destroy you.

Have a nice day. :yes:

If by some very small chance you should re take TNP

Hear that, guys? he gives us a chance!

I will now classify this former regime as a terrorist group with the sole intent of destroying Gatesville.

Actually, no. Until you started stomping in our back yard we were pretty indifferent to Gatesville. Sorry if that offends your ego.

Even now, if you look up you will see the flying fuck we do not give about Gatesville. If you went home we would not give you another thought.

Anyway, I thought according to your minister of FA's announcement we had until Monday to surrender? Are you overruling him?

Back