La Mafia

Hello -

La Mafia is an old, and a new region. We were founded in May of 2007, grew extremely large for our time within NS, then fell apart. Today, La Mafia has been reestablished and has about 100 nations after about one month.

Here's our current letter of recruitment:

-Despite what you might think, this is not an automated message-

Dear *Nation's Name*,

I am Don Corleone, Founder and Godfather of La Mafia. La Mafia is the next up-and-coming region. We're very new, and we've already recruited more than 75 other nations, just like you. We are growing at an enormous rate and have giant plans for La Mafia. I would personally like to invite you to join La Mafia. Here are some reasons why you should join La Mafia:

*We're very active, and have a very well organized forum.
*We're currently working on the creation of an official regional website for La Mafia at www.NSLaMafia.com
*We have just purchased a domain and new forum software for our new forum at www.NSLaMafia.org
*Everyone within La Mafia is new, so you'll fit right in.
*We have an amazing government, with many positions that we are very eager to fill.
*You can be sure that you'll be updated on all regional happenings with our complementary Regional Newsletter, sent to your inbox every Friday.
*We of La Mafia love to enjoy ourselves, so we'll always make sure something fun is going on, in-forum, or in-game.

If you would like to join La Mafia, then don't hesitate. You're more than welcome in La Mafia and we would be very glad to have you.

You can move to La Mafia by:

1) Clicking on 'The World' tab, located to the left.
2) Typing 'La Mafia' in the box entitled 'Find Region'.
3) Clicking on the box entitled 'Find Region'.
4) Finally, on the regional page for La Mafia click on, "Like what you see? Move *Nation's Name* to La Mafia today!"

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you soon,

Don Corleone, Founder and Godfather of La Mafia

*This message was sponsored by La Mafia's Legislative Council.
*You may see our video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPovU5Zl4ow
*You may join our forum at: www.NSLaMafia.org

Anyways - We've also got a website - www.nslamafia.com (or .net) I'm currently working on it though... so it's crap. I'm hoping to have the finishing touches in a day or so.

Don Corleone

Back