A question!!

Poltsamaa

TNPer
First of all, I don't care that he is in the election, but can someone point out where Romanoffia nominated to run for PM?!

I looked in the nomination thread and he nominated for Security Council only, yet he is listed as a candidate for PM in the voting thread?!

Have I missed something or has the government of the region acknowledged the constitution is suspended and we are in anarchy at the moment?!

I'm pretty sure he wasn't on the ballot as I checked when Byardkuria voted for him!! So he was added after the voting started and without nominating for the position!!

This would have been where I took that intent to run from, but . . .

I failed to notice the timestamp on the post, which was a day late to nominate for a position.

Therefore, he has been removed from the ballot - good catch, Polts!!

Ooh, Polts did good!!

I thought nations had to nominate in the nomination thread anyway, but still it kind of moot now!! ;)

That would be nice, but I am operating under the assumption that starting a campaign will suffice for intent to run.
Now, if only I would pay more attention to the timestampery, we'd be in business! :duh:

True, I was just remembering from the Constitution, I can't be arsed looking to see if it mentions the nomination thread!!

I'm just a stickler for the rules, real or perceived!!

EDIT: OK, I checked quickly and it doesn't mention anything about nomination procedure!! :o

True, I was just remembering from the Constitution, I can't be arsed looking to see if it mentions the nomination thread!!

I'm just a stickler for the rules, real or perceived!!

EDIT: OK, I checked quickly and it doesn't mention anything about nomination procedure!! :o
It's in the North Pacific Legal Code!!

The thought of something not being in the constitution even more so. Look carefully and theres a blueprint for everything. Much like EU treaties and signs of an impending dystopian superstate ;)

Back