Important: Reports

Haor Chall

The Power of the Dark Side
TNP Nation
Haor Chall
Reports are to be made in the Diplomatic Information sub-forum. Basically, once you've made them, it will just be case of updating it every month (which doesn't mean redoing it, just posting what changes- if any- there have been).

As I've said before (and will say again), communication is really important. I'm going to set an initial deadline for the first reports (for those who have a group) for the end of March. That does seem ages away (at least to me) but that way it will be easier to keep monthly updates going and it means you can take your time, a few minutes here and there, to make them.

It's up to you how you want to do them within your groups, you can work collaberatively on them all, split them up between yourself or whatever. That's up to you, you'll need to talk about it amongst yourselves and decide. Obviously feel free to use PM's, MSN, IRC or whatever to talk together, I have made 'group threads' for you to use to discuss this kind of stuff as well (and plan out the reports if you want), please use them. :)

Any questions, as always, PM me or post something in the DC forum. I always, always am interested in feedback, so let me know if you what you think of this stuff, if it works ok or whatever.

Back