This terms Deputy MoA&E

For those who would like consideration please post here.
Since I got masked (2-22-07 or am official for the second term) (and considering I have a week to pick my Deputy)

I will pick and chose who on (to be modified as soon as it is official)that way the newly appointed one can post their oath on or about (to be modified as soon as I am officially excepted for 2nd term).

Oh yea also pick a good topic for a thread to open as the new Deputy for this term.

The best suggestion gets the position.

Let the games begin. Oh yea no F bombs here, leave that for the bomb experts. :evil:

M I Strikes up the band with MP as lead drummer so far for the party that ROCKS the world on their toes of reality. (A&E)

Little reminder for MP; please submit a idea for a thread (original from the other forums) that would get the imaginative replies. Why? cause this region is the most original out of the others I have infiltrated to date.

Aye or Nay folks for the following:

For the MoAE: mental Imagination
For the MoC: Upper Kirby

Voting starts now at 4:12 EST (or 10:12 am GMT) and ends on March the 3rd.

For those who would like consideration please post here.
Since I got masked (2-22-07 or am official for the second term) (and considering I have a week to pick my Deputy)

I will pick and chose who on (March 4th )that way the newly appointed one can post their oath on or about a week after such choosing.
Oh yea also pick a good topic for a thread to open as the new Deputy for this term.

The best suggestion gets the position.

@MP Understood.

@Chapstick. Hey? How come your name has not appeared on here? :yes:

WoW a Minister without a Deputy!

Will Chapstick submit her Oath?

Does MP have a cool avy?

Is there another who could fill her place if she does not submit?

All these questions to be answered at another time in this place.

By who though is the question?

It seems that the position of Deputy is void of a person.

Do I have any volunteers who have been in the RA and active for a month or longer?

Yes MP has a cool avatar!

Does this count as the lone wolve syndrome?

These and more answerable questions in the next posting by Me.

I figure this is the best place to post this act of resignation.

As you all will find out soon enough I have left TNP all together and resigned from the U. N. My time here was odd and pecular to say the least. Enjoy all, this little parady of life and politics as it may be.

Wait....I have just seen this.

Well, sorry to see you go, you were always interesting and I'm proud to have nominated you for MoAE.

I hope you visit sometime.

I wish I kew what this was all about, because there was not the slightest indication of an problem.

If anyone is planning to run this next time for MoAE (as MI could not have run again anyhow), please let me know in the PM's office. I'll be posting a thread there shortly.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I went to OPA's house for a week and when I came home my computer was not operational any longer. So unfortunately I can not be the deputy or anything higher.

Back