Silliness from the Civil Headquarters

Sometimes, among the recruitment trash on the region's messageboard, a little golden nugget will sometimes appear and make you chuckle.

My experience with Nationstates has been limited, but I know the basic jist (gist? gyst?) of the invading and defending regions thing. So when I saw this odd recruitment ad a few minutes ago, I had to chuckle and share.

The Fiefdom of Skeleton Recruiter:
Join the Skeleton Army

The worst Invaders in the history of Nation States, we do not require UN status, in fact we would prefer it if your not!!!!!

Come help us achieve our goal of making it 0/100 un-successful raids, so far we have failed to raid three regions, so we are well on our way to that magic number.

100, oooOOO that’s the Magic Number.

Our glourious military leader Tu-Pac can show you all the ropes in how not to raid.

Hey even if you do not want to join our pathetic army, you can drop by and leave a good skelelton joke or two, or come join us for some Humerus fun and gorge on some sticky ribs we do not mind.

Post whatever wackiness you may find!

Copycats. There was this group once, Lone Wolves United, that was just awful. Absolutely hilarious, but it was kinda pitiful how bad they were.

:P

That's very true. Defenders just can't seem to let go of that whole unity thing. Look at the ADN, they're renaming themselves Defender Unity. How cute.

Check this RMB doozy!!

3 hours ago
The Wicked Wolf Of The North of Blue Wolf II

Hail Delegate Chodean Kal! Hail The North Pacific!
Don’t move your nation to a different region! The North Pacific is just as fun!

The Wolves of the North is the only raider group based exclusively in The North Pacific. There is no moving regionsand no fear of being ejected from the region! The Wolves will teach you the skills needed to conquer NationStates in no time! But we are so much more than that, come be a part of our Conscription Unit, join our Diplomatic Corps, or report on major NS events for The Daily Raider, the Wolves’ exclusive newspaper.

How do you join? It’s easy! Just visit us at “z6.invisionfree.com/NorthWolves”!

This is better though:
Seconds ago
The Reinvigorated Nation of The Tresville Element

Anyone up for some Spam busting? Post now.....bump enough spam and get a Great Blights Mum Decoder ring!!!

Hurry...while prizes last!!

No worries...spam bumped! :evil: :clap:

Ingenius I would say!!!

Brilliant!
c8_2.JPG

Back