Brief comments on the history

Gracius Maximus

Tyrant (Ret.)
First, Cathyy gave control of Pixiedance to Gracius Maximus, who had been a "native" of TNP for a very long time and was in fact a member of the pre-NPD Constitutional government as Minister of Justice.

Second, Gracius Maximus never gave possession of Pixiedance to Insane Power. He returned control of the nation to Cathyy and was just as surprised as everyone else when she passed control onto that nation.

There were rumors at the time that Pierconium was illegally selling arms to Gracius Maximus through contracts associated with The Minister and that led to some grief for Pierconium in The Pacific but no nation of The Pacific was ever given control of Pixiedance.

The rest is more or less true and accurate. Mistakes were made, policies created and broken, and the world kept turning.

For those interested in more on the Delegacy of Pixiedance under Gracius Maximus you can read what Pierconium supplied to the region Lemuria on behalf of The Minister in The Rise and Fall of the North Pacific Directorate. There you will find several viewpoints on the events that led up to the items in the Delegate's brief history and after.

Question, I want to get my chronology here.

What date was the North Pacific's revolution? August 2004?

Wow... Then all of this must be quite recent, from my perspective...

Back