Hello, it's me again.

Blackshear! The Wanderer returns!

Where have you been? What have you been doing? Have you any holiday snaps?

First Nastic, now you! I am hyperventilating.

edit: oh yeah. Welcome back.

Why I've been right here in sunny St. Albert, Alberta the whole time , Flem.

Holiday pictures? No one wants to see my bloated carcass. Or was it the adorable children you wanted to see? :lol:

A hello back at you wizard and Hookogi.

welcome back but it brings up some interesting stuff why are all the golden oldies returning??

is it because im here??

i'd like to think so! ;)

anyway welcome back

Formerly known as Starsendam, lemme say:

WELCOME BACK MAN!!! WE'VE MISSED YOU!

With so many of us oldies coming back, I have to wonder if we'll have to open up a TNP retirement home soon. :lol:

Welcome back brother!!

blackshear9of.jpg

:lol: Good to see you like this, ol' sport. Fabulous get-up. I pass on greetings from Dylan as well. ;)
You like the new look? It took a team of stylists six months to conjure up. :P Say hi to Mr. Florida next time you talk to him.

And to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome. I guess you can go home again. :lol:

Welcome back Blackshear! I think you still hold the record for the player that lets TNP down everytime you get elected to a position of responcibility! :worship: Well done!

*Note to self* Must keep the Welcome back Blackshear post in my paste and copy for next time BS is elected!

I know, I know...but come on...it's true!

Welcome back Blackshear! I think you still hold the record for the player that lets TNP down everytime you get elected to a position of responcibility!  :worship: Well done!

*Note to self* Must keep the Welcome back Blackshear post in my paste and copy for next time BS is elected!

Perhaps we can keep a "welcome back" thread free of churlish comments?

Thank you.

Hersfold Edit: Please consider this a small caution, IP. Remember you can't afford any actual moderation.

Welcome back Blackshear! I think you still hold the record for the player that lets TNP down everytime you get elected to a position of responcibility!  :worship: Well done!

Actually it's not true. It happened once. Apparently the region survived without me.

At least I got elected to the offices I've held in this region. ;)

P.S. I won't be running for anything so no need to worry your pretty little head. :P

:lol: Good to see you like this, ol' sport. Fabulous get-up. I pass on greetings from Dylan as well. ;)
You like the new look? It took a team of stylists six months to conjure up. :P Say hi to Mr. Florida next time you talk to him.

And to everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome. I guess you can go home again. :lol:
Mr. Florida says maybe between me, you and Nova he just might pop back in occasionally...

Also, DD acutally prefers the shortened version of Andrew: "Ndre." So you can call him Ndre - pronounced "nedra." I think he'd really like it. :pinch:

Back